Make the most of your future cruise or tour credits by redeeming them with AAA Travel
COVID-19 affected millions of American travelers this past year. With the ongoing suspension of cruises or tours, vacationers found themselves holding future credits rather than enjoying memories from an actual vacation.
While many made the decision to reschedule their travel plans for 2021, others chose to take a “wait and see” approach choosing not to travel until we return to some sense of normalcy. If you’re holding on to future travel credits looking for guidance as to how and when to redeem them, your AAA Travel Agent can help. As a AAA Member, you may receive exclusive member benefits and amenities when you rebook with AAA Travel.
Here’s a sample of a few AAA preferred travel partners and the benefits you would receive by using your future travel credit with us.
- Alexander+Roberts: Up to $115 per person savings on select travel types plus $300 to $500 savings when paid in full at time of booking. Members receive Complimentary pre-tour day and night at our luxury hotels with chauffeured transfer and breakfast on AAA Vacations departures.
- Brendan Vacations: Members receive $40 per person optional experience credit and savings up to $75 per member.
- Insight Vacations: Members receive up to $80 per person optional experience voucher.
Member Choice Vacations/Collette: Members receive $50 savings per person and up to $75 per person optional excursion credit.
- Rocky Mountaineer Vacations: Members receive up to $100 (CAD) per adult onboard merchandise credit and double that on AAA Vacations departures.
- Tauck Tours: Member receive $75 savings on domestic itineraries, $150 off coach class international Tauck Air and $300 off business class international Tauck Air.
- Trafalgar Tours: Members receive $40 per person optional excursion credit and double that on AAA Vacations departures.
- Carnival Cruise Line: Members receive from $50 to $200 onboard credit per stateroom based on length or sailing and cabin type. Members receive up to $75 per stateroom credit and two-category upgrade on cabin type on AAA Vacations sailings.
- Celebrity Cruises: Members receive up to $175 onboard spending credit and priority check-in on day of embarkation.
- Holland America Line: Members receive up to $100 beverage card per stateroom as well as a Dine Around Package for two offering complimentary specialty dining in Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto.
- Oceania Cruises: Members receive $100 onboard credit per person on selected sailing dates and Free Prepaid Gratuities and Complimentary Wine Tasting on AAA Vacation sailings.
- Princess Cruises: Members receive up to $100 per stateroom spending credit, one complimentary dinner for two on a port day in one of Princess’ specialty dining venues and priority check-in.
- Royal Caribbean International: Members receive priority check in, sparkling wine and one complimentary specialty dining experience when booking balcony and above category staterooms.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Members receive up to $500 Spa or Shipboard Credit or a Regent Choice Excursion on select sailing dates.
Rob Huffman, VP of Travel & Branch Operations
NEXT STEP: Call your local AAA Travel Agent at 800-374-2865 for more information!